1. Gives detailed, factual, information
2. Speaks in scientific nomenclature.
3. Children read about science.
1. Many times the final conclusion of what is going to happen is given before activity.
2. Children are given specific directions describing how to carry out the activity.
They follow directions.
1. A problem is given for children to solve.
2. Leading questions give guidance and direction.
3. Children compare, contrast, classify, analyze, interpret, and formulate the main idea.
They think like a scientist because they use the scientific method to collect and analyze data.
SCIENCE: The SEARCH is the proper approach