David and Shirley have home educated their nine children in Richardson, Texas since 1980. They are nationally recognized speakers and authors. Twenty-Five years ago they started Cornerstone Curriculum, a Biblical World View based educational curriculum. David draws on 30 years of experience as a teacher, administrator, consultant, and author. As home schooling parents, David and Shirley bring their personal experiences to present high content programs with challenge and encouragement. They give presentations to state conventions, and local support groups.
Their favorite presentations include:
- Parents Make the Best Teachers
- Classical Education -- Is It a Good Idea?
- The Sweet Spot of Joyful Learning
- Ready ... Set ... RELAX!
- Looking Back Over 30 Years of Home Schooling
- Literature - Sharing Special Moments Together
- Our Children - A Letter of Christ to the Culture
- Designing a Biblical World View Education
- Instilling The Biblical World View through: History, Literature, Music, Art, Science, and Math
- Math according to Abbott and Costello!
- The BEST is Yet To Come -- Homeschooling through High School
WASHINGTON - April 27 - 29
, Redmond, WA
"MATH" - According to Abbot and Costelo
The Sweet Spot of Joyful Learning
Setting our Compass
Music and Art - Windows into Understanding World Views
Literature - Sharing Special Moments Together
How To Teach Music and Art
The Best Is Yet To Come -- Home Schooling Through High School
OKLAHOMA - May 5 - 6
TEXAS - May 11 - 13
OCHEC, Oklahoma City
FLORIDA - May 25 - 27
ARIZONA - July 7-8
AFHE, Phoenix, Arizona
CALIFORNIA: Annual - July 13 - 15
TEXAS - July 20 - 22
CHEA, Pasadena, California
, The Woodlands